URGENTLY SEEKING CLUBHOUSE BAR VOLUNTEERS
Sadly, our beloved barman extraordinaire Waz stepped down about a month ago as Clubhouse Bar Manager and we are now urgently seeking a few coordinators to fill his shoes.
The clubhouse bar could be managed by multiple volunteers on a rotating, or regular shift basis. We are open to possibilities. May suit 3 -5 different people.
- 1 person to take care of stocktake and ordering (monthly)
- 1 person for Friday night 6pm-9.30pm;
- 2 people to cover for Saturday 12pm-4.30pm and 4.30pm to late;
- 1 person for Sunday 11.15-5.15pm or earlier;
- Clubhouse cleaning crew.
Bonus points if you have an RSA, it’s ideal, but not a deal-breaker.
The Tigerstix bar is an important social aspect for our club, the more successful and profitable it is, the more it helps to fund initiatives for our club. We’d appreciate your support to make it the best watering hole in town!
More information on the proposed roles can be found here CLUBHOUSE BAR ROLES 2021 MID SEASON.
PLEASE NOTE: There are still other committee positions that remain vacant. Please consider putting your hand up if you can assist with any of the following;
- Social co-ordinator (organising fun social events and entertainment for BHL home games)
- Newsletter co-ordinator (suit someone familiar with MailChimp)
Please contact club secretary Gail Lomas if you can manage one or more of these roles – email@example.com.