BHL1 & BHL 2 MEN’S TEAMS:
Opportunity knocks for two motivated, committed coaches to continue to develop our men’s squad into a cohesive group, both on and off the field.
Season runs March – September 2020.
Our playing group play top level hockey alternating between Brisbane/Labrador on Saturdays whilst training at Labrador (Gold Coast) x twice per week. A cohort of the playing group are Australian and Queensland representative players with a strong club culture.
These positions would be suited to coaches who have experience coaching high level teams, current qualifications (at least level 2), and outstanding communication and team building skills. The opportunity exists for mentoring from our premiership winning coach of last season on an intermittent basis.
• Communication and team building
• Pre season training (planning, goal setting, practice matches) – from January
• Team selections
• Coaching training sessions (x2pw) and match days
• Assist with talent ID and recruitment
• Understand and agree to club policies as published on our website.
Written applications should address the following:
1. Your interest in the role – BHL1 or BHL2
2. Recent coaching experience (elite team coaching in particular)
3. Hockey/coaching resume
4. Any restrictions/limitations on what you are able to undertake
5. Remuneration will be discussed with preferred candidates.
Applications close Friday 6 December 2019.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for these jobs and will be required to have or apply for a Working with Children check.
Applicants please send resume to email@example.com by close of business Friday 6 December 2019 indicating interest in BHL1 Coach or BHL2 Coach.
Applicants interested in coaching local Gold Coast Hockey competition teams for Labrador Tigerstix should complete our coach application google form by clicking here.
Details of local team and coach requirements are listed below.
Div 1 Men & Women
Div 2 Men & Women
Div 3 Men & Women
Div 4 Women
Girls & Boys teams – Under 11s to Under 17s.
JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT TEAMS
(ages are an indication only)
Tigerstix Rookies – 4 years – 6 years
Tigerstix Cubs – 6 years – 8 years
Tigerstix Tens – 8 years – 10 years